Saturday, November 10, 2012

Firmoo Glasses Review

 (all of the above included with your order from Firmoo, apart from Galileo's front left paw... he's a pathological photo-bomber, I can't get him to stop!)

I have a REALLY exciting post for you all today!! 
Not only was Firmoo kind enough to contact me and offer me a new pair of prescription glasses, but now I also get to extend the same offer to my lovely readers!! You too can get yourself a pair on the house (all you'll pay is shipping) from Firmoo

Take the jump below if you want the details and if you want to see my new specs :)


Ordering a pair of glasses (especially prescription lenses) online is a little scary, I must admit. Will they get my prescription correct? Are the glasses going to be damaged enroute? Will the glasses even look good on me in real life?

I had these worries myself, but now that I have received these new glasses I know that I'll be wanting to get glasses from Firmoo for a long time to come!! 
I have pretty bad vision (I can't read the big letter on vision charts, if that tells you anything) but I can see crystal clear with these glasses on!! Firmoo also packages the glasses in a bubble wrap envelope, as well as a rock hard glasses case, so the glasses were pristine upon arrival. Alongside these perks, Firmoo provides a great feature on their website (though I couldn't get it to work for me, other users seemed to have no problem with it) where you can take a picture on your webcam and virtually "try on" the glasses to know which ones will suit your face best :)



The reason I wanted new glasses in the first place was that, since I wear my glasses nearly every day of the week (if not, EVERY day of the week; I'm pretty lazy), I wanted to have a second pair to switch things up depending on my outfit and how I'm feeling that day. 
Thus, I ordered these great Tortoise print frames with a slightly wide cat-eye!




So, if you're ready to get your own pair of glasses (they can be prescription lenses, nonprescription lenses, or even sunglasses depending on your wants/needs!) here's all you need to do:

1.) Head on over to Firmoo's website
2.) Look through Firmoo's hundreds of different frames to see what you like
3.) This is optional, but you can use the virtual try-on system to see if the glasses you're attracted to will look just as attractive on your face
4.) Place your order!! Like said, for new (first-time) customers the glasses will be 100% free to you and all you'll need to pay is the shipping & handling!

I hope you head over to Firmoo (even if it's just for fun to try on some glasses) and fall in love with a pair like I did!! Their customer service is wonderful and I couldn't be more pleased with the glasses I picked out. 
Happy shopping (and happy weekend!)!! :)

xoxo - Cassie

14 comments:

  1. Look gorgeous on you! I'll be reviewing the sunglasses soon x
    http://britishbeautygeek.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the awesome make-up tip Cassie! I've read so much positive reviews about the Estee Lauder Double Wear foundi. I have combination oily and dry skin though (mostly oil. Does it also offer good coverage? I want something that will hide a few pimple marks and pores. Haha. sorry for asking a lot.

    Kathy
    http://mypeachdays.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Megan: Thanks so much!!

    Kathy: Any time!! I left you a follow up comment on your blog; happy makeup shopping :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These actually do look gorgeous on you! You suit glasses :)
    http://shopaholiconashoestring.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great review! I absolutely adore your blog (so glad I found it!!) Now following you xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, is it really free? I'm looking for a new glasses :)

    Caroline
    http://missoline.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful glasses and, what's even more important you look so beautiful in them! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. They contacted me too, but i've not quote got round to choosing some yet. I can't wait though as there's such a great selection xx

    http://2wanderlust.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Elizabeth: Aw, thank you SO much!! Glad you like them :)

    Rosalinda: Thank you dear!!

    Louise: Oh man, what a lovely thing for you to say... you just made my morning a little brighter, thank you!!

    Caroline: YES, they are absolutely free for new customers (all you pay is the shipping and handling)!! Isn't that wonderful? And the quality is fantastic :)

    Little Rus: Thank you so much!!

    To Wanderlust: You definitely should order them soon; Firmoo does not disappoint! I'm sure whatever you choose will look lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love Firmoo
    Nice post and I like your blog ...maybe we can follow each other from GFC and Bloglovin? :D
    New post on my blog
    INTO THE GROVE blog
    Facebook Page
    oxoxoxo
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  11. I was surfing net and fortunately came across this site and found very interesting stuff here. Its really fun to read. I enjoyed a lot. Thanks for sharing this wonderful information. lasik eye surgery Michigan

    ReplyDelete
  12. I enjoyed reading your review of Firmoo glasses. It's always helpful to hear about personal experiences with eyewear brands and how they measure up in terms of quality and style.
    promocodehq

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!! I read and appreciate each one :)
However, please refrain from leaving "follow for follow" comments, contest links, etc. as I will delete them. If you want me to check out your blog though just leave a link and I'd be happy to take a look!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...